arielbissett

Ariel Bissett

Put up your hand if you like books. .. EXACTLY.

The Raven Boys
Maggie Stiefvater
Progress: 212/408 pages
The Miseducation of Cameron Post
Emily M. Danforth
Progress: 314/480 pages

Anna and the French Kiss

Anna and the French Kiss  - Stephanie Perkins *** First finished January 6th, 2012Like everyone says, this is the epitome of YA Romance. It is ADORABLE.Although I absolutely loved the romance, my favourite part of the book was the setting. I don't know about you, but I haven't heard that much about Paris. Obviously I know about the Louvre, and the Eiffel Tower, and how it's supposed to be the most Romantic City on earth, but really, I didn't have that great a mental picture in my mind. After reading this book though, I NEED to visit Paris. The way it was described, the imagery, everything was so good !This was a really nice read and a perfect way to end my Christmas Vacation.I will definitely be getting the companion novel, Lola and the Boy Newt Door.*** Update January 16th, 2013Yaaaaaaaay I love this book! I'm really happy that I started the year with this book, it makes me happy.My favourite thing was still Paris.. I dont read enough books where the setting is so well done. I also loved √Čtienne. I'll admit that. I want him.